OpenSSL 1.0.2 Branch Release notes
The major changes and known issues for the 1.0.2 branch of the OpenSSL
toolkit are summarised below. The contents reflect the current state of the
NEWS file inside the git repository.
Additional details of changes can be found in the
The complete list of changes can be found in the
Major changes between OpenSSL 1.0.2d and OpenSSL 1.0.2e [under development]
Major changes between OpenSSL 1.0.2c and OpenSSL 1.0.2d [9 Jul 2015]
Major changes between OpenSSL 1.0.2b and OpenSSL 1.0.2c [12 Jun 2015]
Major changes between OpenSSL 1.0.2a and OpenSSL 1.0.2b [11 Jun 2015]
Major changes between OpenSSL 1.0.2 and OpenSSL 1.0.2a [19 Mar 2015]
Major changes between OpenSSL 1.0.1l and OpenSSL 1.0.2 [22 Jan 2015]:
- Fix HMAC ABI incompatibility
- Suite B support for TLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.2
- Support for DTLS 1.2
- TLS automatic EC curve selection.
- API to set TLS supported signature algorithms and curves
- SSL_CONF configuration API.
- TLS Brainpool support.
- ALPN support.
- CMS support for RSA-PSS, RSA-OAEP, ECDH and X9.42 DH.
| || |